This scholarship is fully funded and will be taken in Singapore at S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies. International applicants can apply for a master’s program and will receive funds in the form of stipend and tuition fees.
The S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) is an international graduate school and has an affiliation with Nanyang Technological University NTU). RSIS is consistently ranked among the top regional think tanks by international publications. RSIS gives challenging education to its students.
This program will provide a full tuition fee and stipend.
Singapore permanent residents and International applicants.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
- Applicants should have an excellent academic record of the English Language.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic record with a GPA of at least 3.50/4 or equivalent.
- The applicant can apply for the following program; MSc in:
- (Asian Studies)
- (International Political Economy)
- (International Relations)
- (Strategic Studies)
Applicants have to apply on the University admission portal and submit the necessary documents.
Applicants must provide the following documents with their application.
- Bachelors degree certificate
- Degree transcript
- Copy of passport
- passport size photo
- Statement of purpose
- Documentary proof of present and previous employment
- Essay on an issue of national/international importance
The students have to submit English language proficiency test scores. The minimum required score is
- IELTS – 7.0
- PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL IBT – 100
The scholarship deadline is 31st December 2021.