The University of Hohenheim in collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), invites applications from eligible candidates from Developing Countries to take up scholarships for an MSc. Agricultural Economics programme under the special initiative “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” (EPOS).
Through the EPOS scholarships, the DAAD supports excellent candidates from developing countries who have a strong academic and professional background. These scholarships are highly competitive.
University of Hohenheim, Germany
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Scholarship recipients will have their tuition fees waived for the 2 years of the Agricultural Economics Master’s program,
- They will receive health insurance
- Monthly living stipend,
- Travel costs to Germany and back as well as for research
Applicants from a developing country
For University of Hohenheim DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, applicants mustmeet the following conditions:
- Be international students
- Be citizen of a developing country
- Applicants must have an offer to enrol in M.Sc program at the University.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience post Bachelor’s, prior to the date of applying.
- Academic degrees should be less than 6 years old
- Development-related motivations and intentions
- Must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline.
For University of Hohenheim DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, email your application documents to [email protected].
The University of Hohenheim uses the HohCampus portal for applications. Scholarship applications, submitted by email, only considered if there is a corresponding application on HohCampus.