The Florida Atlantic University is proud to announce Depan International Freshman Student Scholarships for the students of the academic year 2022/2023.
This scholarship purpose is to find and support the most talented students from all over the world who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Florida Atlantic University (FAU or Florida Atlantic) founded in 1961, is one of best public research university. Its main campus in Boca Raton, Florida. The university offers many degree program like more than 170 undergraduate and graduate degree programs within its 10 colleges.
Amount of $2,000 awarded annually over eight consecutive semesters for a freshman student on a student or scholar visa.
- All nationalities can apply
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Outstanding academic achievement; 3.0 minimum GPA
- English proficiency required for admission to FAU and evidence of community service or high school involvement.
- If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. After that, students may now apply to Florida Atlantic University using the Common Application.
- Candidates must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Personal statement describing the reason for requesting course substitution.
- Copy of the student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) from high school or a letter from the high school guidance counselor. (If applicable)
- Letter from the SAS counselor, approved by the SAS Director, confirming the student’s disability status.
- Copy of your DARS (Degree Auditing Report System) report.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- FAU requires incoming students to have completed two years of a foreign language in high school. Students who have not fulfilled this requirement must complete two semesters of a foreign language prior to graduating from FAU
Last date of the application is January 14, 2022.