Applications are hereby invited from eligible and exceptional students for Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students at La Trobe University. These scholarships are available for Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework, International Students.
The Destination Australia program aims to draw in and aid foreign students who want to study in regional Australia. This scholarship gives students the chance to take part in high-quality education in rural Australia.
La Trobe University, Australia
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
$15000 per annum for Four years.
These scholarships reward your achievements and designed to support your studies, no matter what the future holds.
Two payments of $7,500 per payment per year paid after semester 1 and 2 census dates. Payments will be made for up to three years for new undergraduate students, and two years for new postgraduate by coursework students.
Studying overseas offers you a lot of exciting opportunities, but it is important you’re prepared for the costs involved.
For Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- International student commencing their first year of study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course in Semester 1 2023.
- Studying full-time at one of La Trobe University’s regional campuses.
- Residing in or intending to move to a regional area classified as RA2 to RA5, by the Australian Standard Geographical Classification Remoteness Area. (Check the 2016 box next to the “ASGS Remoteness Areas”).
- Ability to meet entry requirements for the course.
- Recipients must meet all the conditions in their Letter of Offer for their course to ensure payment of the scholarship. Conditions of offer found in the Letter of Offer sent by admissions.
- Recipients must be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course offered in its entirety at the campus. The scholarship not transferable to other campuses.
- Recipients must enroll in four subjects in a Semester to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients cannot hold any other University scholarship.
Interested applicants for the Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Scholarship 2023-24 are to create an account on the application portal and complete the online application form. An e-mail sent for confirmation of receipt of application.