Monash University Melbourne Australia
For Undergraduate and Graduate level students.
Field of Study:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in the year prior to commencing, and
- Must achieve a minimum ATAR of 98.00.
- To retain this scholarship, you must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.