When it comes to choosing a university, there’s a lot to consider. By choosing Monash, you can be sure you’ve taken your first step to a successful career.
The quality of our teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons we’re consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
You’ll also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. We have more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, you’ll benefit from a truly global education.
The thing that is most special about Monash is our desire to make a difference. You’ll leave with a greater sense of purpose, a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change – to your own life, and to the lives of those around you.
For Diploma and Graduate level students.
Field of Study:
- An Australian citizen
- A commencing undergraduate student intending to enroll in the Diploma of Engineering at Monash College in Australia
- Be of Indigenous Australian background
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to [email protected]. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance throughout the Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering.
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.