Applicants who wish to make a mark in the field of agricultural sciences are invited to apply for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23. The scholarship seeks to support students from eligible countries with the basic funding required to undertake postgraduate (masters) studies in Hungary.
An arrangement between the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in collaboration with the Hungarian Government. Interested and eligible candidates encouraged to apply for the scholarship before the scholarship deadline.
Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
- Application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- Dormitory accommodation;
- Subsistence costs;
- Health insurance.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
For the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23, applicants must:
- Be a citizen resident in one of the eligible countries at the time of application.
- Have excellent school achievements.
- Have obtained a good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
Eligible applicants for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23 are to prepare a dossier consisting of the following to be sent by E-mail [email protected]:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority
28th February 2022