Applications sought from suitably qualified young candidates, passionate about enhancing their leadership skills and to study at the University of Oxford for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The MBA Scholarship is funded by the former Dean of Said Business School and his family to support outstanding applicant who can demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, the potential to strengthen and enrich the Oxford Said Community, and a commitment to the African continent.
Peter Tufano and family
University of Oxford, Said Business School
Masters (MBA) Program
For the MBA African Leaders Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- African national demonstrating exceptional leadership skills.
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to the African continent via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Demonstrate academic excellence through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Able to communicate effectively in English language.
- Awarded to a candidate who has demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities and who can demonstrate a commitment to the African continent via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
Interested applicants for the MBA African Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission into the MBA programme of the University of Oxford. Applicants offered admission into an MBA program for the 2022 session will be considered for the scholarship.
There is no fixed application deadline for this scholarship.
All eligible offer-holders considered after each MBA admissions deadline. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of the scholarship in our later application stages, so early application is recommended.