Women in Finance Scholarship:
The Women in Finance Scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
Accredited Universities in France.
Masters or PhD
Field of Finance
Total scholarship value:
Award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
To be considered for the Women in Finance FINCAD Scholarship Award, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must be female citizens of all countries who has less than 10-years work experience and are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
- Enrolled for a master’s programme must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Enrolled for a PhD programme must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university after obtaining good grades.
- Studying in a full-time course in finance; particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance related postgraduate degree.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential and must be willing to be good ambassadors of the scholarship sponsor.
We are accepting applications for this year’s scholarship opportunity starting May, 4 2021. Application submission deadline is June 30, 2021; winner announcement in early August. Click below to submit your application.
Monday 7th June 2021