The University of Padua is offering fully funded scholarships to international students from around the world for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in 2023. Italy is a top destination for international students due to its excellent economic conditions and affordable education.
The University of Padua offers a wide range of scholarships for both international and local Italian students. The Padua Excellence Scholarship is the largest scholarship available, providing funding for up to 43 students each year. Master’s program students can receive funding for two years, while Bachelor’s program students can receive funding for up to three years.
The University of Padua has a multitude of programs taught in English, giving international students the opportunity to pursue their academic goals in their preferred language. Applicants can apply for up to three programs and still be eligible for the scholarship.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to study at one of the best universities in Europe with the help of a fully funded scholarship.
The University of Padua is offering fully funded scholarships to international students for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in 2023. Here’s a complete overview of the scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree programs
- Master’s Degree programs
- Fully funded scholarship
- University of Padua
- Full fee waiver for the duration of the degree program
- The scholarship provides a total amount of €8,000 per year
- A regional scholarship of €7,000 is also available
- Applicants should select the Padova International Excellence Scholarships option on the application form to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.
- Developmental psychology and socialization
- Agriculture, food, natural resources, animals, and the environment
- Archeology and History of Art, Cinema, and Music
- Statistical Science
- Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences, and Public Health
- Economics and Management
- Management and Engineering
- Veterinary medicine, production, and health
- General Psychology
- Biomedical Sciences
- Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering
- Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Private Law and Criticism of Law
- Chemical Sciences
- Information Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Industrial Engineering
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Land, Environment, Agriculture, and Forestry
- Molecular medicine
- Public, international, and community law
- Women’s and Children’s Health
- Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
- Historical and geographical studies and the ancient world
Following are the criteria for Italian and International Students Applying to the University of Padua
Italian students must have dual citizenship to be considered international applicants. Additionally, here are the academic requirements for applying to the University of Padua:
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- International applicants must have a higher secondary school certificate to apply
Graduate Degree Programs:
- International applicants must have an undergraduate degree
- Valid passport or valid identity card (EU applicants only)
- Italian residence permit (non-EU applicants already residing in Italy)
- Academic transcript or mark sheet
- Upper Secondary School Certificate or educational qualification (if already obtained)
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
A complete list of accepted English language certificates, minimum scores, and exemptions can be found at the link below.
Important Information for Application and Enrollment:
- Diplomas and transcripts must be official, meaning they should have the seal of the institution and the signature of the authorized person who issued the document.
- Diplomas and transcripts must be written or translated into Italian or English.
- If your documents are only available in Italian or another language, you must provide an official translation in Italian or English.
- If you are accepted to a degree program, you will be required to submit additional documents to complete the enrollment process.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are applying for INTERNATIONAL Bachelor’s degree/Secondary School diploma, please follow the instructions below:
- Select your degree program (s) – up to 3 per Academic Year. Please note that you cannot apply twice for the same degree program during different calls of the same Academic Year.
- Read the information carefully and make sure you fulfill all the requirements for the degree program.
- Click on “Sign in/Register”.
- Click on “Save” to save your application, even if incomplete. Make sure you have filled in all the fields and uploaded all the necessary documents before clicking on “Submit”.
- Once your application is submitted, information in the application form cannot be deleted or changed. Make sure to correctly fill in all the fields before clicking on “Submit”.
- Pay attention to the feedback and requests for further actions you will receive via email.
The last date to apply for the University of Padua Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 In Italy is 2nd May 2023.