Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announces 600 fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students in 25 Saudi Universities.
The scholarships are offered for diploma, Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. programs in the Kingdom. Students residing in Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia both can apply for these scholarships.
75% of the seats are reserved for the students residing in Pakistan while 25% of the scholarships will be awarded to Overseas Pakistani students residing in Saudi Arabia. The scholarships are offered for all fields of study. A monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students. 03 months Furnishing allowance will also be given on arrival in KSA for married Scholars. The scholarship also covers the full tuition fee and other expenses.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Applicants are advised to visit their respective University’s Website for admission as given below:
|S. No.||Name of Universities||Website|
|5||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|6||King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7||King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8||Hafar Al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9||King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10||King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|16||Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17||Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|20||Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21||Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22||Imam Abdulrahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23||Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
These scholarships are offered for almost all disciplines: Political Science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Agriculture, Arabic / Islamic Studies and Media Sciences
- A monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) for science students and 850 SR for humanities students.
- Free lodging.
- 03 months Furnishing allowance for married Scholars.
- Return air tickets.
- Free Medical for the student and his/her family, if married.
- 3 months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsided meal at the campus.
- Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK National.
- Both Male and Female students are eligible
- Age 17 years to 25 years for Bachelor, must be of 30 years age for Master Programs and less than 35 years for Ph.D. programs on the closing date of the application process.
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing of the Saudi Scholarship.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.
- Students have to directly apply on the University’s website/ online portal.
- Each University has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame, students need to consult the website for the eligibility criteria of each discipline/Course/University.
- These scholarships are offered by 25 Universities in the Kingdom as given in Annex-A.
- Applicants should share a copy of the submitted application on the official email of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh [email protected]. Subsequently, the Embassy shall follow up with the Saudi Ministry of Education for the grant of scholarships.