Recognizing the importance of international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the country, the Italian Government through its various agencies will award a number of scholarships for international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy.
The Invest Your Talent in Italy 2022 is aimed at increasing cooperation between Italian Universities and companies, so as to boost their level of internationalization. It also allows young foreign talents to get their specialization and to start their working experience in Italian companies.
State-owned Higher Institutions in Italy
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly allowance of 900,00 (nine hundred)
For the Invest Your Talent in Italy 2022 award, interested applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be classed as an international student from an eligible country.
- Be admitted to study a full-time course at a state-owned higher education institution in Italy for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent obtained from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1996.
- Must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
Interested applicants for the Government of Italy Scholarships for International Students 2022 (Invest Your Talent in Italy) are to complete and submit the online application form by the application deadline.
Applicants required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s degree and final grade
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Italian language certificate, when applicable.
- Video in which the candidate explains their motivations (no longer than 1 minute).
- Valid passport
February 15th, 2022