Are you in search of scholarships in South Korea that cover all expenses? We have great news for you! You are invited to apply for the Soongsil University Scholarship 2023, which is available to international students seeking to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree. Soongsil University Scholarships provide full funding for successful applicants.
The Soongsil University Scholarship 2023 offers fully-funded scholarships that are open to applicants worldwide. This presents an incredible opportunity for international students to advance their studies in South Korea. We highly recommend that you apply for this scholarship.
Soongsil University’s Computer Science Department is currently seeking a student to enroll in a Master’s or Ph.D. program for the Fall 2023 semester in the System Software lab located in Seoul, South Korea.
- Host Country: South Korea
- Degree: Master, PhD
- Duration: 2 to 5 years
- Financial support: Fully Funded
Parallel computing models, Massively parallel algorithms, Parallel programming languages; OpenCL, BLAS, GEMM, Auto-Tuning, GPU, FP16, CUDA, Batched GEMM, HPC
2. FINANCIAL AND ACCOMMODATION DETAILS:
It will be fully covered by the scholarship.
• Master: 500,000 krw( korean wons )/ month.
• Ph.D: 1,000,000 krw( korean wons )/ month.
• It will be provided to the student based on His / Her preference (dormitory or separate room nearby University).
• Note: (Accommodation is fully funded i.e. student doesn’t need to pay security money for the room, nor the per month rent from his / her salary mentioned above.)
• The lab gives extra bonuses based on punctuality and work contribution
• Students are financially supported to attend international conferences if they publish International or domestic research papers.
3. RESEARCH FACILITIES:
SSLAB provides modern facilities (hardware and software) for research related to the above-mentioned topics.
• Candidates who majored in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, and Computer Science, are preferred.
• CGPA. > 3.0/4.0
• IELTS > = 6.0 (IELTS is compulsory nowadays for applying for Korean visa and university requirement)
• Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via Skype in the English language)
- Proficient in programming with C (preferred) or C++
- Skilled in Mathematics, particularly in Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Familiar with using Linux OS and command-line operations
- Prior experience in assembly programming language and practical understanding of topics such as dynamic vs. shared libraries, threading vs. multithreading, etc., are desirable.
How to Apply:
The application process for the Soongsil University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea is entirely online. You need to apply along with the required documents.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 30 May 2023.