Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from developing countries to apply for the 2022 Business School Scholarship at Hanken School of Economics, Finland.
Hanken School of Economics is offering scholarships to students studying at GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year master’s degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Hanken School of Economics
Economics and Business
- Full Tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year).
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses.
For the Scholarship at Hanken School of Economics, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled for a full-time study programme at Hanken School of Economics.
- Be a member of GBSN member schools in the eligible countries.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Candidates from the GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply: Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey.
Interested and eligible applicants for the Global Business School Network Scholarship are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
January 14, 2022