The University of London is welcoming applications from interested and suitably qualified students for Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary. The University is pleased to offer a 30 per cent tuition fee bursary to any new students.
This bursary is available to new students towards tuition fees for the Global MBA programme. The level of competition for scholarships and educational awards is very high. We recommend that you apply for the course early if you plan to apply for a related award.
University of London, UK
Bachelors & Masters
Scholarship Worth and Details:
30 per cent tuition fee bursary.
For some of our scholarships, you will need an offer to study the course to be eligible. Even where it is not a requirement, holding an offer to study can often benefit a funding application.
For University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- New international students
- Have an offer for the Global MBA and be resident in a Band A country.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary is available for the University of London Global MBA programme offered via distance learning only.
- Not considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary until given an offer for the University of London distance learning Global MBA programme.
- Only available to web-supported students and not available to those studying at Recognized Teaching Centers.
- Not considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary if currently registered student and not retroactively applied.
- Applied against registration fees, examination entry fees and course module fees, but does not cover examination reset fees, recognition of prior learning fees, fees for changing a module, or any fees charged by examination centers or teaching centers.
- Bursary value is 30% of the relevant fee deducted from your fees and can be applied if you chose the ‘pay as go’ option, or if you select to pay your full course fee.
- Awarded in addition to other scholarships and funding, but it cannot be used in conjunction with any other University of London bursary or scholarships.
To apply for University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary, you do not need to apply for the bursary, it will be automatically applied at registration.