Do you intend to study medicine in USA but without the means to do so? Do you have the qualifications to be admitted into a medical college in the United States of America? Then apply for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships 2022/23.
These scholarships are awarded to high achieving students who are enrolled in the University’s medical college for the 2022/2023 academic session.
American University of Antigua College of Medicine
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth and Details:
Partial Funding Up to $100,000.
The University provides a limited number of scholarships and/or grants for students who have shown outstanding academic potentials. The scholarships divided into the Academic Awards, Service Awards and Cultural Awards.
for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for undergraduate scholarships must have been admitted into a relevant course at the University’s College of Medicine for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Postgraduate applicants must have obtained an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. bachelor’s degree).
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of English language proficiency.
The Academic Awards comprises scholarships and grants awarded to high-achieving entering students and are generally based on an applicant’s MCAT score and/or undergraduate GPA. The include:
- Provost Scholarship
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship
- High Achievers Scholarship
- Physician Diversification Initiative Scholarship
- Admissions Committee Scholarship (Three Tiers)
- New York Scholarship
Interested applicants for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships are to complete an online application by the application deadline.