Are you an international student seeking sponsorship into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Finland? Then apply for the Joint Application to Higher Education, a Government of Finland Scholarship 2022/23 offer for international students.
Finnish higher education institutions offer a range of scholarship options for non EU/EEA students who are required to pay tuition fees. Interested applicants are to apply for admission into their preferred institution of higher learning and will be eligible for the scholarship.
Finnish National Agency for Education
Non EU/EEA Students.
For the Government of Finland Joint Application to Higher Education scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into Finnish higher education institutions.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Proficient in the official language to be used during the studies at Finland.
- Meet the preferred higher education institution’s requirements for admission.
Eligible and interested applicants for the Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. The steps are outlined (below):
- Find out which study programmes you are going to apply to in the joint application. You can choose only programmes offered in the spring joint application.
- Fill in the application form. Note that in order to submit the application form, you should answer at least mandatory questions marker with an asterick (*).
- Click submit application button. After submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation email to the address you provided on the application form.
19 January 2022