Looking for a great learning experience at the University of Oxford and you have no funds to support your education? Then apply for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 at University of Oxford.
These scholarships have been established by Simon and June Li to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances. One scholarship will be available for three or four-year courses in the Humanities Division.
Simon and June Li
University of Oxford
Humanities, Social Science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Life and Medical Sciences.
Course fees and grant towards living costs
Afghanistan; Bahrain; Bangladesh; Bhutan; Brunei Darussalam; Cambodia; China; Fiji; Hong Kong SAR; India; Indonesia; Iran (Islamic Republic of); Iraq; Israel; Jordan; Kiribati; (Democratic People’s Republic of) Korea; Kuwait; Lao People’s Democratic Republic; Lebanon; Malaysia; Maldives; Mongolia; Myanmar; Nepal; Oman; Papua New Guinea; Philippines; Pakistan; Qatar; Republic of Korea; Samoa; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Solomon Islands; Sri Lanka; State of Palestine; Syrian Arab Republic; Taiwan Province of China; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; Vanuatu; Viet Nam; Yemen.
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Oxford University 2022:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be registered for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford for the 2022 academic session.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into Oxford University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered scholarship.
Interested applicants for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 must register for an undergraduate course through UCAS before the application deadline and be successful in gaining a place.
Interested applicants can then proceed to complete the scholarship application form online when the form is out.
9 February 2022