Graduate Scholarship Program SIIT Thammasat University:
Thammasat University is offering Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) from recognized universities of any foreign country to study for a masters or doctoral degree at SIIT Thammasat University, Thailand.
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program is highly competitive and fully-funded with living allowance, round trip economy travel expenses, health insurance, visa fee and airport taxes to international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
The SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 will in cover the following benefits;
- Complete Tuition fee waiver
- Educational support (Full Thesis Support).
- Monthly Living Allowance: 10,000 baht per month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes: Up to 10,000 Baht.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) direct route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance
To be considered for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Graduate Scholarships, candidates must meet the following program requirements;.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Student must have a current Letter of Offer for a place in the University.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Candidates must not be a Thai Citizen or hold Thai Nationality.
- Applicants must hold excellent academic records.
- Two Strong Recommendation Letters (At least one from an academic Institute).
- Candidates must be in good health.
Interested and eligible candidates can proceed through online application system to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2021. Applicants are required to provide the following documents;
- A statement of purpose (one-pager at least).
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- Official transcript:
- Master’s degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with GPA 2.75 or above.
- PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA 3.50 or above.
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or IELTS 4.5+ or TU-GET 400+ or TOEIC 500+ Applicants can still apply online without the English proficiency certificate.
- Citizen ID card or passport.
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any).
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only).
March 15, 2021