Applications are now being received for the 2022-23 Holland Scholarship awarded to bachelors and masters students to study in Netherlands
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. The scholarship (Netherlands government scholarship 2022) is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
Eligible Participating Universities:
Various Institutions in Netherlands. Check here
Bachelor and Masters
- The scholarship amounts to € 5,000.
- You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Non-European international students
To apply for the holland scholarships for non-European international students; you must meet the following criteria
- Nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
To start application for the holland scholarships for non-european international students for this academic year, you can find the specific closing dates, application guide and the fields of study on the website of the institution you want to apply to (websites to the institutions available at the official website)
The application round for academic year 2022-2023 will open on 1 November 2021. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2022 or 1 May 2022. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.