Indiana Institute of Technology has announced Institutional Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023. The aim of the scholarship is to provide learners professional education and career opportunities.
The scholarship is available for the international students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree at Indiana Technology. Applicants will be considered based on their academic records and will be awarded with $13,000 per year.
Indiana Institute of Technology has aim to preparing its students for the successful life in the future. It believes in giving each student the support and encouragement needed to stay in school to complete their education.
$13,000 per annum towards the cost of any undergraduate program.
- All international students can apply.
- Undergraduate program taught at Indiana Tech are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be academically strong.
- Students need to make an admission application first, and among the applicants, students who meet the eligibility criteria for the award will automatically be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school results (with certified translations and grading scale)
- Official university transcripts
- Current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official passport
- To pursue an undergraduate degree at Indiana Tech, students must have completed the equivalency of U.S. high school or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests.
There are no deadlines to submit their applications for admission. However, students encouraged to apply at least two months before the start date.