Applications are currently welcomed from suitably qualified international students for the University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022. This scholarship is available for fresh undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
This Scholarship intends to support talented international students who demonstrate excellence in academic achievement, and leadership qualities. The Scholarships have a value of up to NZD$20,000; Available only for candidates commencing studies for the current academic session of the award.
University of Waikato, New Zealand
Up to NZD$20,000
The following are part of the eligibility conditions stated for University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Highly motivated & responsible candidates, able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Waikato, New Zealand.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Waikato’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Eligible and interested candidates are apply for admission first before proceeding to apply for a scholarship. If you meet the eligibility conditions stated above, you will proceed by clicking on ‘Next Steps‘ to continue the application.