International Financial Aid Program:
Anatolia College offers International Financial Aid Program for candidates who want to avail this scholarship for the financial support and willing to take admission in undergraduate and graduate program in Greece.
Anatolia College is one of best private non profit educational institute. It is situated in Pylaia, Greece. It provide all the facilities to their students to make their future bright and successful. There are many opportunities to gain new experience through programs such as volunteering, study abroad, and internships.
Undergraduate and Graduate Degree seeking students
30% and 50% scholarships for undergraduate studies
- Students coming from other cities will automatically receive a financial aid of 30% on their tuition upon application, given that their high school diploma was issued by a Greek High School that is not in the prefecture of Thessaloniki.
- Students that hold a High School Diploma from Greece with a graduating grade of 17.5 or above may receive financial aid up to 50%* on their tuition upon application.
The financial aid program grants awards to both local and international undergraduate and graduate students. Financial aid grants will be determined according to student or family financial need, as appropriate, and academic merit within university budget limitations. Financial need is a percentage reduction in the ACT tuition fees.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment.
- Degree-seeking candidate.
- Demonstrate financial need through submitting the financial aid application.
- To apply for this program, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university. After enrollment, candidates can apply for this funding opportunity.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official College Transcripts
- Resume or CV.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- A digital photo of yourself for your ID card (JPG)
- It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma. For a graduate degree, they must have an undergraduate degree from recognized university.
- If you do not meet the English language requirements for admission, the ACT English department will interview in English to assess your level.