The Bulb Fellowship Scheme:
Applications are hereby welcomed from young and enthusiastic Nigerians who have the passion to build a successful tech career by enrolling in Bulb Fellowship programme 2021/2022.
The fellowship provides an opportunity for the fellow to be equipped with innovative skills, get real work experience, earn while learning as well as enjoy rapid growing network of tech professionals.
All Study levels
Rapid growing network
Pick the brains of always-on-deck tech professionals and secure lifelong support and opportunities through friendships that transition into professional connections.
Get real work experience
Get equipped with highly sought-after skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with other fellows to build valuable products.
Earn while you learn
Get immersed in a fellowship program that grooms and caters for you at the same time. Build your tech career and receive stipends monthly for your efforts.
Pay no tuition until you are hired
Focus on acquiring all the skills you need without tuition until you are hired. We allow you pay your tuition after you graduate and secure a job.
- be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
- be having an NYSC discharge certificate.
- be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
- We ensure you wouldn’t break a sweat.
- Submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Invitation for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form.
- Get an unconditional offer.
- Receive your personal laptop and start training.