International Honors Scholarship:
International talented students can now study undergraduate programs in scholarship at North Central College. This scholarship is for the academic year 2022-2023.
North Central College:
North Central College is in the state of Illinois. This institute is affiliation with United Methodist Church and serves students in 70 different undergraduate programs. It provides learning environments to students and has small classes that ensure individual attention. Job-related curriculum and academic excellence enable job growth for graduates at North Central College.
This program will provide an amount of $27,000.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
Eligible Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate course offered by the University
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have the following criteria:
- Students with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
- Awarded at the time of admission to the University.
Applicants must provide the following documents with their application.
- Official high school transcript/Records
- Certificate of graduation
Note. These documents should include all grades earned in the most recent three academic years.
Applicants must have a previous high school certificate with good marks.
The students have to submit English language proficiency test scores. The minimum required score is
- TOEFL (IBT)=79
- TOEFL (PBT)=550
- IELTS 6.5 with sub-score higher than 6
- At least a 19 on the English section of the ACT.
- At least a 500 on the EBRW section of the SAT.
- EIKEN – Students may submit official EIKEN results with a minimum Grade Pre-1.
- Successful completion of the Advanced Level of North Central College’s full-time English Language Institute (ELI)
The application deadline is October 1, 2021