Applications invited from international students for an opportunity of full tuition award at the University of Western Australia – UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship, awarded for the next academic session.
The University of Western Australia provides 10 MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarships per year to encourage eligible high achieving international students to undertake the MBA Intensive Program oared through the UWA Business School.
The University of Western Australia
- Value: 100% of the tuition fee for the year of award for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
- Duration: A maximum of one calendar year (three trimesters).
To be considered for this scholarship, a candidate must:
- be an international student;
- have applied for a place in the MBA(by coursework and dissertation) at the University;
- not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation);
- have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
For taking part in the UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship, applicants should have enrolled or be enrolling in an MBA (by coursework and dissertation) at the university.