Applications are hereby requested from international students for a scholarship award for the next academic session to study in Radboud University, Netherlands. The Radboud University Scholarship Programme offers selected prospective non-EEA applicants who are highly talented the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The Scholarship Programme is very competitive and is only intended for talented students with outstanding study results highly motivated to undergo a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Radboud University, Netherlands
Worth €10,502 – Partially Funded
Non EEA International Students
To be considered for the Radboud Scholarships for International Students, you must meet the under-listed conditions, Applicants:
- Must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands; have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of choice.
- Should have obtained a full time admission to the English-taught Master’s degree programme; starting September 1, 2022 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship awarded.
Interested and qualified applicants for the Radboud Scholarships 2022/23 are to note that there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship as students who apply for admission into an English-Taught Master’s programme are eligible for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
- Applicant apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during applicant’s application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- Applicant requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
February 28, 2022