International students are hereby invited to apply for Chemnitz University of Technology International Scholarships for International PhD-students regardless the country of origin who are enrolled for studies at Technische Universität Chemnitz to acquire a doctorate degree.
The International Office publishes calls for proposals within funding programs for students but also for the departments of Technische Universität Chemnitz. You are studying at the Chemnitz University of Technology; you are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany
The following scholarship programs will be awarded depending on their availability
- Scholarship STIBET I for internationals students and PhD students
- Scholarship STIBET Doktoranden for PhD
- Georgius Agricola scholarships (part-time)
- BIDS motivation scholarship
- Students at Risk – Hilde Domin Program
Partially Funded Scholarships
For Chemnitz University of Technology Scholarships, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants who enrolled for studies at Technische Universität Chemnitz to acquire one of the following degrees: Diploma, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.
- Students and doctoral candidates who are in danger in their home countries and are unable to carry out or continue their studies or research locally.
To enroll for Chemnitz University of Technology International Scholarships, applicants required to apply online at the official page for the scholarships.
1 February 2022