Erasmus University Rotterdam offers fully funded PhD Scholarship in Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Governance of Organizations, and Value-Based Organizing at Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM).
Each year ERIM initiates up to 5-year fully-funded projects & state-of-the-art facilities and starts a substantial number of new and internationally oriented PhD research projects. The focus is on pioneering an innovative research in the field of Management and Business Research.
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Management and Business:
- Business Processes,
- Logistics and Information Systems (LIS),
- Marketing (MKT),
- Finance & Accounting(F&A),
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship (S&E).
Tuition fee waiver, salary and allowance
Domestic & International Students
Interested candidates for Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships (Fully-funded) are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must hold an MSc, MA or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project)
- Applicants must have excellent results in their first degree or graduate study
- Show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research
- Have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 per cent (required for all entering PhD students
- Applicants must have TOEFL or IELTS test results. For internet-based TOEFL test, ERIM requires a total score of at least 100 and all section scores (writing, speaking, reading, and listening) should be at least 23. A minimum score of 600 is required on paper-based TOEFL test. For IELTS, the minimum overall band score is 7.5 and all section scores (writing, speaking, reading, and listening) should be at least 6.5. The language test results should not be older than two years.
All interested applicants for Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships, required to follow the online application process in other to apply for the scholarship.
January 15, 2022