Honors International Scholarships in Photonics offered by the University of Sydney to National and International students. The applications are accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available for the students who want to pursue Honors and research degree program at the School of Physics.
A research university in Australia which founded in 1850 that provides over 20 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees. It covers a variety of subjects, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most top problems.
The university’s aims is to help you develop the skills, knowledge, and values you’ll need to lead in an ever-changing world. Students will be able to connect with one another and receive help to achieve their goals.
Photonics | Physics
Award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates for one year.
- All nationalities can apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission or currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honours within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honors within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
- Have achieved a Distinction average, or equivalent, during undergraduate studies.
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in Honors Research program at the university. After enrollment, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement that describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- If your education not conducted in the English language, candidate expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
1 March 2022