Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the 2022/2023 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship.
Applicants are to apply through PTDF for specific programs at the participating partner universities in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Malaysia.
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF).
The PTDF, the Federal Government agency is committed to the development of indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology in the petroleum industry of the Nigerian economy. The scholarship award is to support Nigerian students secure and complete specific programs from a diverse pool of knowledge and the facilities offered by world-class institutions across the globe. PTDF scholarships are highly competitive seeking only candidates with outstanding academic credentials including academic merit as seen by the quality of academic degrees, academic transcripts, other acquired professional qualifications and publications to be referenced by the applicant.
Host Countries / Universities:
Participating universities in the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Malaysia
Postgraduate Degree (Masters and PhD)
- The award covers payment of tuition and bench fee.
- Provision of flight tickets.
- Payment of health insurance.
- Provision of allowances to cover the costs of accommodation and living expenses
To be eligible for the 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in UK, Germany, France, and Malaysia applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess good academic credentials as evidenced by quality of degrees, academic transcripts, membership of professional bodies
- Relevant publications to be referenced by applicant (PhD applicants only)
- Viability of the study/research plan.
Interested applicants for the 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships are to visit the application portal to create application account and fill in their details. An email with instructions on how to login and set your password, sent to the email address you entered.
Applicants are to upload the required supporting documents in the required formats.
Applicants are to scan copies of the following documents and upload same to their online application:
- First degree certificate or statement of result
- NYSC discharge certificate
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results and the PINs on the application forms to enable PTDF to view the O’level results on the relevant website.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification letter
- Master’s degree certificate for PhD applicants only
- Evidence of membership of professional associations.
28th January, 2022