Eastern Illinois University now announcing the International Student Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is available for the students who wants to pursue Undergraduate or Graduate degree at EIU are eligible for the opportunity and can get support towards the tuition fee of the first 2 semesters of the applied program.
Eastern Illinois University is one of best public university positioned 54th in Regional Universities Midwest with a mission to be a premier comprehensive university, where personal connections with faculty and support students for their academic success.
Undergraduate / Graduate Degree.
Tuition fee for the first two semesters of the undergraduate or graduate program undertaken at EIU.
- Entrants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can take up any undergraduate or graduate-level study program available at EIU.
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point of 3.00 (undergraduate) and 3.25 (graduate).
- Students need to sign up on the university portal to complete their admission application. Undergraduate students can apply here for the opportunity .
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official records
- Passport copy
- International student financial affidavit form
- Bank statement
- The applicants must have an SAT score of 960 or an ACT score of 18.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Paper-Based TOEFL – 550 points
- Internet-based TOEFL – 79 points
- IELTS – 6.5 on the Academic Module
- MELAB – 77
- STEP EIKEN – Grade 1
- iTEP Academic Plus – 5.0
Last date for applying for this scholarship is 15th October 2021.