International Student Scholarships:
Clayton State University is dedicated to providing the opportunity for new international students to study within an undergraduate or graduate program through offering a limited number of International Student Scholarships.
Since this scholarship is available to new Spring Semester 2022 international undergraduate and graduate students, we encourage prospective students to
complete all admission application process along with submitting the requirements below prior to October 15th, 2021 for scholarship consideration.
Clayton State University, a public university founded in 1969 ranked 103rd – 133rd among Regional Universities South. Clayton aims to provide an inviting and supportive campus community for faculty, staff, and students by creating an outstanding educational experience.
Undergraduate or Graduate
Tuition fee Waiver
- Completed undergraduate or graduate application and submission of all required admission documents for Spring 2022.
- 3.0 GPA from previous institution (high school or university).
- One page statement of purpose that addresses the applicant’s career interests and goals as well as the need for this scholarship.
Please submit statement of purpose to [email protected]
- This scholarship opportunity is competitive and based on the applicant’s academic performance, financial need, and timely submission of the required documentation. The scholarship award will be determined after the review of the application.
- Notification to student via email provided on the application; granted the Scholarship and continue to fulfill other admission requirements.
- Students who receive this scholarship will be eligible to have it renewed up to 9 consecutive semesters toward the completion of the degree upon your enrollment.