International Students Scholarship:
Anderson University is offering The International Scholarship, which is an “IMPACT” award. These funds are designed to assist students with high need; who will have a positive impact on our community.
- It is highly competitive.
- The funds for this come both from friends and alumni donations and the University budget.
- It is a “pool” fund. A specific amount of money is available for each year.
Funded Scholarships for eligible exceptional students
Eligibility / Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Undergraduate degree program applicants.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Able to communicate in English and additional Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable (Language certificate is mandatory).
- Basic knowledge of the field you’re applying (after being declared as the selected students)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply for the International Student Scholarship:
- Complete the application
- Submit your SAT or ACT scores
- Complete the essay
- Complete as thoroughly and honestly the International Financial aid Application
All completed applicants are ranked, and the top three are awarded to meet their need.
Ranking include but are not limited to: SAT/ACT score, anticipated major, country of origin, anticipated involvement on campus, leadership experience, connection to the University (alumni, church, etc.), and date of application completion.
This is one of the ways we are intentional about developing a very diverse and impactful international student body, with 69 students from 25 countries.
Beyond the top three we look at perhaps the next 15 or 20 and try to award as many as we can. For this reason, underestimating your own ability for funding can hurt your chances for this scholarship.