Founded in 1877, the University of Manitoba is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Winnipeg, Manitoba. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Manitoba. University of Manitoba (U of M) is a large coeducational higher education institution. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
This scholarship is for Undergraduate level students.
Field of Study:
Every winning student will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually. The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
All International students.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.