Intra-Africa Mobility scholarship 3rd Call for Applications through Fostering Research & Intra-African Knowledge Transfer Through Mobility and Education (FRAME) program for African students who wish to enroll in masters and doctoral program. This program is funded by Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme of the European Union.
The Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme is set up under the Pan-African Program (Development Cooperation Instrument) and is based on the experience of the Intra-ACP Academic Mobility Scheme.
Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme of the European Union
- Graduate and Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
- Study Areas:
- Agribusiness Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Spatial Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil, Crop and Climate Sciences (Agronomy)
- Food and Post-Harvest Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Animal Nutrition
- Disaster Management
Scholarship Worth and Details:
Successful applicants for Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
Travel and visa expenses:
- One (1) return flight ticket according to travel bands
- Visa costs related to the mobility
- Master’s: £ 600 and
- Doctorates: £ 900
One-month equivalent settling-in allowance
- One extra month of allowance for female candidates Insurance cost (medical, travel, accident)
- £ 75 maximum per month
For the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- For undergraduate programs, applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by 22 August 2022.
- For Master’s programs, applicants should not have reached 35 years and, for PhD programs, applicants should not have reached 40 years by 22 August 2022.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus program (Diploma, Degree, Master’s or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the appropriate Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2022.
- The scholarship will be for a maximum duration as stipulated in the guidelines.
Interested candidates should click on this link https://emecw.gis.lu.se/apply/?lot=FRAME to access the application platform.
Documents to be attached:
- Academic Certificate
- Description of research topic
- Official Language Test (English test)
- Official Transcript of Diploma
- Proof of registration/Alumni
- Current Resume or CV
- Host University Application form (Proof of application to the host University)