ITC Excellence Scholarship:
University of Twente is offering scholarships for outstanding students; who wish to pursue Masters degree in Geo-information science and Earth Observation. A number of partial scholarships are available from the ITC excellence scholarship programme, which will be awarded to applicants with a very good academic track record.
Scholarship Award and Benefits:
As this is a partial scholarship, admitted applicants must be able to show that additional funding is available to complement the funding through this scholarship (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs before the payment deadline).
Waiver ITC €
Own contribution €
Tuition fees *
* tuition fees for full 2-year programme (120 EC)
** 23 months
Countries listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
Eligibility / Selection Criteria:
requirements for the application for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme include:
- Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
- Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- Academic performance among the top 10%
- A 3.0 or higher Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a 4.0 scale, or
- Upper Second Class standing or higher
- English: IELTS 6.5
- Relevant background for the intended field of study
- Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
Applying procedure Instructions:
First, you must have applied for the ITC Master’s Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, through the on-line application system and have received an academic acceptance letter. If subsequently you are interested to apply to the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme, you will have to send the completed application form.
Round 1: 15 February 2021
Round 2: 12 April 2021