The Applications are now open to apply for the King Fahd Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia for Fall 2022. The King Fahd University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Full Masters and PhD and MBA Degree Programs. King Fahd University is recognized as a world-class Prestigious University.
All the International Students, as well as Local Saudi Residents, are welcome to apply for this Prestigious KFUPM Full Scholarship Program. Please Note that Female Students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship.
No Application Fee Charged by the University. The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & PhD. Admissions. You can apply Twice if You are not selected in the First Session.
King Fahd University
Masters, MS/Ph.D., Doctorate
King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
King Fahd Offers a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
The Application Process is all Online. There is an Online Application Form. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. To Apply. Please Visit the Official Website of King Fahd University.
22nd January 2022