Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships Without IELTS 2022-2023. The EMJMD Scholarship Catalogue for 2022-2023. All Erasmus Scholarships Without IELTS. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master Degree Scholarship to Study in Different European Universities in different countries of Europe. All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship. No GRE Requirements, No Need to Contact the Professor. Result awaited students can also apply.
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. Scholarship will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
- You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests? The New IELTS Alternative, called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- Submit an English Language Proficiency Certificate instead of IELTS.
- If you have completed your previous Degree in an English Language institute then you can submit an English Language Proficiency Proof which can be taken from your previous university in which it will be written that the student has completed their last degree in an English medium institute.
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)