The Lagos Business School (LBS) is pleased to announce its Management Scholar Academy (MSA) program that is open for applications from candidates who are passionate about academics. The MSA program is a well-structured initiative that spans over two years and provides research mentoring internship and paid employment opportunities to young, talented, and academically-oriented individuals.
The primary objective of the program is to offer research assistant roles to candidates who will work under the guidance and mentorship of designated faculty members. The program aims to develop the research skills of the candidates while providing them with the required support and resources to enable them to pursue fully funded PhD programs abroad.
The MSA program provides a conducive environment for research and academic excellence. Successful candidates will benefit from the guidance and mentorship of experienced faculty members who will train, support, and mentor them through their research work. The program also provides candidates with an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in their field of study, engage in cutting-edge research, and contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
Overall, the MSA program is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about academic research and are looking to build a successful career in academia. It provides a unique platform for candidates to gain valuable research experience, develop their skills, and receive support and guidance to enable them to pursue fully funded PhD programs overseas.
- The Lagos Business School (LBS) in Nigeria is offering a Graduate Internship Program.
- The program is designed for individuals who have a Master’s degree and a PhD qualification.
- The program location is in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The program lasts for a period of two years.
- Several available slots are open for interested applicants.
- The program is open to both domestic and international students.
Overall, the LBS Graduate Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about academic research and are looking to gain practical experience in a dynamic and challenging environment.
What to Expect from this Internship:
The objective of this internship program is to create a pathway for producing excellent PhD holders who are interested in joining LBS in the future, either as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty, or resource persons.
As research assistants, interns will assist designated faculty with the following:
- Developing conceptual literature suitable for publication in reputable academic and professional journals of top international quality.
- Formulating, designing, and building positivistic or phenomenological-driven conceptual models that are publishable in high-quality international journals.
- Identifying and reviewing theories or epistemologies, and advocating for the use of specific theories or epistemologies.
The internship program aims to equip participants with the necessary research skills, experience, and knowledge to contribute to academic and professional communities. Through this program, LBS seeks to create a pipeline of talented PhD holders who will contribute to the institution’s growth and development.
In order to qualify for the Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program, applicants are required to meet the following qualifications:
- Possess a first-class or distinction-graded master’s degree in any discipline, with publications being highly advantageous.
- Possess a first-class or PhD-graded master’s degree in any discipline, with publications being highly advantageous.
- Possess a 2:1 or distinction-graded master’s degree in any discipline, with publications being highly advantageous.
- Have previously participated in the LBS Young Talents Programme.
Meeting these qualifications will enhance the chances of being selected for the LBS Internship and Paid Employment Program, which provides a unique opportunity for individuals to gain valuable experience and develop their research skills.
How to Apply:
Individuals who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria for the Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program are required to complete the online application for the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) Program.
The MSA Program application process is conducted online and requires applicants to provide information about their educational background, professional experience, research interests, and other relevant details. Applicants will also be required to submit their CV, academic transcripts, and any relevant publications.
The application process is highly competitive, and interested applicants are advised to ensure that they provide accurate and detailed information. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and successfully complete the MSA Program application process will be considered for the LBS Internship and Paid Employment Program.