Applications are invited from suitably qualified students all over the world for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022-2023 for short-term studies in eligible courses. The scholarship will provide funding for 1-2 semesters in a Lithuanian institution of higher learning.
The Lithuanian scholarship will provide funding support to 15 students including full tuition award, monthly allowance and other support.
Lithuanian higher institution
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs covered.
For the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following conditions; candidate has to:
- Receive an official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- Be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- Have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study program.
- Priority given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at the home institution.
Interested applicants for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Documents must be submitted through the online application system.
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.