Are you from an international student who is from a low income country? Do you wish to enrol for an undergraduate study at University College London (UCL)? Then apply for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023.
The UCL Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income background to pursue full-time undergraduate degree studies at UCL. The scholarship will provide over 30 scholarships covering full tuition fees & maintenance for Successful applicants.
University College London
Full tuition fees & maintenance:
- There are up to 30 scholarships available for the 2022-23 academic session
- Ten (10) awards of full tuition fees & maintenance; 20 awards of full tuition fees.
- Tenable for the normal duration of the program.
For the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be from any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate.
- Be from a low income background.
- Have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Interested applicants for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 are to submit application for admission to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants will be required to login to Portico with their normal details and proceed to click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding.
In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page and then find out which funds you are eligible to apply for by clicking ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’. Proceed to click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.