Malkin Israeli Endowed Full Scholarship is now available at Brandeis University for the Israel students. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Israel students who wish to pursue undergraduate degree program at Brandeis are eligible for this scholarship.
Brandeis University is a Massachusetts-based private medium-sized top-tier research university. It offers many bachelor’s and master’s level degrees to the students, ranked 455th in the QS Global World Rankings. Its aim is to of providing an authentic and meaningful experience to every student and community member.
Tuition fee waiver of the undergraduate program
- Israeli students can apply
- Undergraduate programs offered at Brandeis can be applied to undertake.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
- The applicants are required to have completed and submitted a Common Application. Candidates are required to create a CSS Profile to apply for this need-based scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school grades
- A letter of recommendation
- Midyear report
- Applicants are required to submit all necessary documents demanded by the university at the time of application.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- DET – 120
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
- TOEFL ITP – 627
Last date of the submission is 15 November 2021.