Margaret Harrap Bursary Applications are being accepted from both domestic and international students for the Margaret Harrap Bursary. The funding program is open for the academic year 2020/21.
There are 8 awards available for high potential students who must be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne.
About the University:
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria. It offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees.
Melbourne University helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life. It provides gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research at nationally and globally.
Masters, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma.
Field of Study:
Degree program in all study areas.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree program in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, you need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne and provide evidence of financial need.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. After getting enrolled, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, degree certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates will be selected on the basis of financial need.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.