The Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for female students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future applicants.
About the University:
Uniquely located in the heart of Australia’s largest high-tech precinct, Macquarie brings together 40,000 students and 2000 staff in one thriving hub of discovery. The campus spans 126 hectares, with open green space that gives our community the freedom to think and grow.
More than AU$1 billion has recently been invested in facilities and infrastructure so the students and staff can thrive in an environment that is inspiring and switched on to the latest digital technologies.
With more than 300 leading companies located on or around the Macquarie campus, students are able to tap into industry connections that give them an edge in their future careers, while the staff has access to outstanding research and innovation opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations.
Field of Study:
All Nationalities except Australia and New Zealand.
- Be a female.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
- Hold an offer for one of the above-mentioned courses.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree here.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application here.