The Paris-Saclay University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in France is an excellent opportunity for international students seeking higher education abroad. Students interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree in various subjects, such as Humanities, Arts and Sciences, Business, Biology, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Law, and Health Sciences, can apply.
Paris-Saclay University, located in Paris, is a French public research institution and is among the 13 distinguished universities that emerged from the University of Paris’s division, commonly known as the Sorbonne. As part of the Paris-Saclay initiative, the university serves as the main center for training and research for the Paris-Saclay technology cluster, a research-intensive academic campus.
The French government provides a plethora of scholarships, leadership opportunities, and internships for international candidates, and the Paris-Saclay University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in France is one of them. This fully funded scholarship is available for all international students from around the world who are interested in studying for free in France. The scholarship award includes €10,000 per year, as well as travel and visa expenses.
If you are interested in pursuing higher education in France, we encourage you to apply for the Paris-Saclay University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in one of the world’s top-ranked universities without any financial burden.
- A fully-funded scholarship is being offered by Paris-Saclay University in France.
- The scholarship covers a Master’s degree program, with excellent career prospects.
- Paris-Saclay University is renowned for its high-quality education and research programs.
The Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2023-24 is fully funded for foreign students in France. The following expenditures will be covered by this scholarship.
- The scholarship covers all expenses associated with the program.
- The scholarship is valued at 10,000€ per year, paid by the University over the academic year’s 10 months (September to June).
- Laureates may also receive up to 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses.
- Payment of the scholarship and travel expenses will only be made after the laureates have arrived in France and enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
- There’s no option for advance payment.