MBA scholarships at Brunel University:
Brunel Business School is offering MBA scholarships 2021-22 for both African students and international students.
Brunel Business School offers the scholarships to successful applicants of the Full-time or Part-time Brunel MBA; who will be joining in September 2021 or January 2022. Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School.
Brunel University School of Business
Masters / Post Graduate
- The Full-time MBA Scholarship: a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Full-time African Continent MBA Scholarship:is a £12,135 (50% tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector)
a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years – £4,500 per year.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government)
an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
- Applicants for the Brunel Business School MBA scholarships 2021/22 must be applying for either a full-time or part-time MBA programme.
- There are scholarships for applicants from African continent.
- There are scholarships for international students.
- Applicants are advised to read the terms and conditions and how to apply
Interested candidates basically need to start application for admission to the school and then are considered for the available scholarships.
- For September 2021 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 5 August 2021.
- For January 2022 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 29 November 2021.