Point Park University has announced and will accept scholarships of undergraduate students for the academic year 2022/2023. This is a merit-based scholarship and, undergraduate students can avail this opportunity.
Point Park University:
Point Park University started its operation in 1933 as small liberal arts University and thrive later to become a symbol of excellence. Now it offers more than a hundred bachelor’s and master’s degree courses in a variety of subject areas. This institute provides excellent academic and professional assistance to its students. Point Park also encourages students to take part in extracurricular activities while during their studies.
This program will assist $12,000 to $22,000 to undergraduate students.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate freshmen;
- Students based on high school GPA;
- Must meet University’s standard academic progress policy to keep the award;
- Merit aid is to be used to offset the cost of tuition and fees ONLY.
Aspirants who want to avail of this scholarship first have to register themselves at eligible undergraduate degree programs at Point Park University. Then, applicants can send their applications to the funding scheme.
Applicants can submit the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of passport.
Applicants who have a high school diploma, and meet the requirements will be selected for an undergraduate course at Point Park University.
The students have to provide an English language proficiency certificate. The Point park school accepts the following test.
- Level 112 ELS Completion
- Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A with TOEFL score or Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level B
The scholarship deadline is Open.