St. Mary College USA is offering Merit-Based Scholarships for first year international students at the time of admission. Merit-based scholarships are applicable upon successful academic progress while enrolled at Saint Mary’s College. These amounts may be combined with other Saint Mary’s scholarships as well.
St Mary’s College, USA.
Field of Study:
Various courses offered at the University.
|Name of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount
|Total Scholarship Amount
(over 4-academic years)
|Presidential Scholarship||$30,000 annually||$120,000 total|
|Honors at Entrance Scholarship||$29,000 annually||$116,000 total|
|Gael Scholar’s Award||$26,000 annually||$104,000 total|
|Benildus Award||$20,000 annually||$80,000 total|
|Cordero Award||$13,000 annually||$52,000 total|
The total of merit-based scholarships cannot exceed Saint Mary’s College tuition. Merit-based awards are applied towards any demonstrated need-based aid eligibility. The maximum number of merit awards a student may receive is three. If the combination of merit scholarships and Cal Grant or the Tuition Exchange award exceed tuition, the merit-based scholarship will be reduced.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the St. Mary’s College First-Year International Student Merit-Based Scholarships.
- Be an international student.
- Students admitted into undergraduate program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Mary’s College, USA.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply for this Scholarship, You must submit an application for course admission to St. Mary’s College, USA as an international student before you apply for this scholarship. Please visit the St. Mary’s College, USA website or apply through the Universities Admission Centre (UAC).
Application Deadline: January 1, 2021