Hertie School is pleased to offer its New Perspectives Scholarship for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University starting in the next academic session.
This scholarship is available to masters degree students with background in science or engineering with training in public policy or international affairs in order to effect positive change in any sector.
Hertie School, Germany
Science or Engineering, Public policy or International Affairs
The value of the Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship awards is £34,500 per year awarding to international students.
Candidates expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Mohamed Bin Zayed University, United Arab Emirates.
- Must have an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Highly motivated, responsible candidates, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants required to provide evidence of meeting the Mohamed Bin Zayed University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
First, submit a standard application to the MPP, MIA or MDS programme. Additionally, write a brief letter of motivation, create a photo essay or make a short video elaborating on the following:
- Please identify a specific social or political problem that you would like to solve and explain how a degree in public policy or international affairs, together with your prior education and professional experience, would help you to do so.
- The additional motivation material should be sent to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org after a standard application has been submitted.
February 1, Annually